Updated: Oct 1, 2020
A medical spa refers to a place where you get treatments related to skin and cosmetic therapy, like skincare, facials, massage, and so on. Medspa is different from a regular daycare spa and it emphasises on providing health care guidance for primary & wellness treatments in a relaxed atmosphere.
In recent days, medical spas have grown in popularity for both men and women alike. Medical spas aim to combine the better of two worlds, i.e., traditional procedures and skills with a relaxing spa experience available only in clinical ambiance.
Difference Between A Traditional Day Spa And A Medical Spa
The key differences between a contemporary day spa and a medical spa are the categories of procedures undertaken. Medical procedures, which can not be performed in a common day spa, can be the main intention of a medical spa.
In comparison to usual day spas, medical spas must be supervised, managed, and operated by a proper physician. Although not every procedure is handled by corresponding doctors, it is presumed to be performed under their supervision, who are mostly plastic surgeons or dermatologists.
Medical Spas run by clinicians offer a wide range of services including:
● Dermal Filler
● IV Therapy
The central Florida Medical Board advises patients to verify five key factors before they seek treatment at a medical spa. You need to satisfy yourself by confirming whether the following guidelines are implemented in each step:
● The license status of each technician responsible for skin treatment together with the provision of relevant links to check the license and board certification
● Sufficient disclosure to prospective patients in terms of risks involved during treatment
● Periodical inspection of the med spa to ensure a clean, healthy environment
● To chart contingency plans for any eventual emergencies.
Uncover the unique features of a medical spa, and experience the significance of the innovative therapies that can boost your distinct spa day for major health benefits.
● Innovative technology: Medical spas take skin therapies to the next level, providing a bit more than regular facials and massages. Medical spas use creatively, advanced technology to offer clinical services in line with modern healthcare, along with personalized wellness programs that meet your unique health and nutrition needs together with the latest research and testing.
● Relaxation: The atmosphere plays a huge role while receiving spa treatments and medical spas take a step further by providing health & wellness treatments in a peaceful & relaxed environment that could have a soothing effect on the patient's mind. Now, you are in the hands of a professional, medically trained esthetician for virtual peace of mind.
● Unique treatments: The fundamental objective is to include non-invasive and minimally invasive medical procedures that have significant outcomes without the complications and long-term rehabilitation of invasive surgery.
Dermal fillers have been termed as a revolutionary step towards cosmetic therapy adopted by med spas. People now consider lip injections even more than before to feel like the need of the hour. Lip injections Orlando, is one of the best-known clinics based in the State of Florida, offering high-quality lip filler treatment by a pool of experienced staff.
● The positive state of mind: Unlike conventional spas or health care units, a medical spa concentrates on the well being of the entire human body. Your program is tailored to your health goals and desired outcomes, especially anti-aging therapy, using different packages and sessions.
Palm Coast Aesthetic has become a groundbreaking institution as a distinguished medical spa in the vast expanse of not only in the city of Orlando but also in Central Florida as a whole. It has several outstanding clinical services, ranging from IV Therapy, dermal filler, micro-needling, microblading, Kybella, and Botox.
To sum up, medical spas may differ greatly in nature, depending on what you prefer for skin treatment. Many of them are similar to those day spas you enjoyed on your previous experience. However, some are certainly more clinical which focuses on offering professional medical & health-related treatments for the overall wellbeing of the mind and the body.
To know more about our services, visit our website: https://www.palmcoastaesthetic.com/